As the title of this page
suggests, this page attempts to put together
some simple articles on various historical subjects. The main reason
being the following topics are not easily available on the WWW, hence
this page attempts a pioneering effort towards this direction.
Mail Constructive comments to me:
- Power structure in Southeast Asia kingdoms.
- Indonesia nationalism after WWII.
- Singapore's economic and political outlook after 1965.
- Japanese Occupation in Singapore
- Culture and East Asia Economic Growth
- Australia in Vietnam War
- Malay Resistance to British Colonization
- Thucydides, Herodotus and Plutarch.
- Aristotle's Scientific contributions.
- Martin Luther and Reformation.
- Russian Revolution.
- Appeasement and WWII
United States of America
- A Tangled Web: The making of the Foreign Policy in Nixon's Presidency (Hill & Wang, 1988) by William Bundy
- Japan's surrender in East Asia
- Japanese Occupation Currency
- Evidences of Genocide In Indonesia
- Asiaweek's special report on Rapes & Riots in Indonesia
A LEVELS GENERAL PAPER NOTES
A Personal Profile
This page has been visited times, since 23/06/1998.